Ellie, who bagged four medals at London 2012 despite suffering from achondroplasia, or dwarfism, wants to help build on the success of last summer by promoting the British Gas SwimBritain campaign.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Achondroplasia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Australia, Canada, Great Britain, United States
- Atypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance
- AIDS Committee of Guelph and Wellington County (Ontario, Canada)
- Agricultural Chemical Ground Water Protection Act (Montana)
- A Concentrated High (coagulant)
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
- Academic Credit Hours
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
- Adler-Coppersmith-Hasner (algorithm)
- Adrenal Cortical Hormone
- Adult Care Home
- Advanced Combat Helmet
- Agent Charge (freight forwarding)
- Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) One of the more specific uses of CSF flow studies is to gain information relating to hydrocephalus associated with achondroplasia (Fig.
Dylan, who has Achondroplasia - a form of shortlimbed dwarfism - is making the right impression at Maghull high school.
Ellie from Walsall, West Mids, was born with achondroplasia, causing dwarfism.