99 (above right), features the active ingredient acetyl hexapeptide-3 which acts as a muscle relaxant to ease those pesky wrinkles.
What does AH3 stand for?
AH3 stands for Acetyl Hexapeptide-3
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AH3
- Alliance Hose & Extrusions, Inc. (Gardena, CA)
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation
- Alberta Health and Wellness (Alberta, Canada)
- axon hillock plus the initial segment (regarding motor neuron disease)
- Apache Attack Helicopter, A Version
- Apache Attack Helicopter, D version, with Longbow radar improvements
- Asian Himalayas International Conference on Internet
- Asia Union Co. Ltd (est. 1965; South Korea)
- Aberdeen Hash House Harriers
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 3rd Edition
- Ashburton Hash House Harrier
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Academy of the Holy Angels
- Acetohydroxamic Acid (chemistry)
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Admins Helping Admins (gaming leagues)
- Adult Hockey Association (various locations)
- Advocates for Health in Action (North Carolina)
- Aerial Head Assembly (combat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main active ingredient is acetyl hexapeptide-3, a molecule that works to relax facial tension and reduce wrinkles, without being harsh to the skin.
ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-3: RELIEVING PROMINENT NECK BANDS Acetyl hexapeptide-3 is a patented amino peptide (2) that is easily absorbed by your skin.
The three most popular products sold online are: Avotox which contains 10% acetyl hexapeptide-3, Bioque Serum XL contains 15% acetyl hexapeptide-3 and Strivectin SD which contains Striadril Complex consisting of palmitoyl pentapeptide 3, palmitoyl oligo-peptide and numerous botanical extracts.