What does ALCAR stand for?
ALCAR stands for Acety-L-Carnitine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Agricultural Lands Condemnation Approval Board (Pennsylvania)
- Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Atlas Linguistique du Cameroun (French)
- Alaska-Canada (highway)
- Aluminum Company of Canada
- Alaska, Canada, United States
- Access Link Control Application Protocol (UMTS Signaling Layer, Q.2630.1)
- Alabama Citizen Action Program
- Alfa Laval Clarifier and Purifier (course)
- Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery
- Advanced Low Cost Aircraft Structures (project)
- Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (Melbourne)
- Aluminio del Caroni, S.A.
- Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy, Support, and Education
- Automated Life-Cycle Approach to Software Testing
- Antigen Leukocyte Cellular Antibody Test
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Atomiques, de Télécomunications et d'Electronique
- Alberta Liquor Control Board
- All Lutheran Church of Brussels
- Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank