Water is your best bet because most diet drinks are made with aspartame or acesulfame potassium, which have been poorly tested for safety.
What does ACE-K stand for?
ACE-K stands for Acesulfame Potassium (sweetener)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACE-K in our Acronym Attic
- Public Alliance for Community Energy (Lincoln, NE)
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- North Atlantic Regional Aerosol Characterisation Experiment
- Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Activity (plasma)
- Air and Space Collaborative Environment - Command and Control Systems Interface (component of the AFMSTT suite)
- Animated Communications Effectiveness, High Frequency
- Air and Space Collaborative Environment Information Operations Suite (previously JQUAD)
- Accelerated Credit Enrolment in Industry Training (high school)
- Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology
- Automatic Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (also seen as ACEIT)
- Angel Capital Electronic Network
- Active Constellation Extension - Projected Onto Convex Sets
- Addenbrooke's Cognitive Examination Revised (dementia screening)
- Active Constellation Extension - Smart Gradient-Project
- Analysis, Comparison, Evaluation-Verification (method used to evaluate latent fingerprints)
- Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimenting
- American Council On Education/Program On Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction
- Alternative Computer Expo 2000
- Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant (program)
- Advanced Computation for Engineering Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
PepsiCo said in a statement that it was adding a "very small amount" of acesulfame potassium "to ensure consistency with every sip".
The beverage maker added acesulfame potassium to boost its base sweetener aspartame, which is sensitive to heat and is susceptible to breaking down, the New York Post reported.
Spelling Word List abalone acerola acesulfame potassium acetic acid acidophilus milk baklava balsamic vinegar bamboo shoot Bartlett pear bean curd cacciatore caffeine cajun calabaza squash calamari diabetes Dijon mustard dimethylglycine disaccharide docosahexaenoic echinacea Edam cheese egg foo yung eggplant eicosapentaenoic acid Fahrenheit fajita fenugreek ferulic acid feta cheese Be The Early Bird and WIN
Sweetened with a blend of aspartame and acesulfame potassium, the carbonated beverage is being targeted to young adults.
The drink will be sweetened partly with a blend of aspartame and acesulfame potassium.