Accuracy of linear estimation The accuracy of estimation for the different estimation tasks is shown in Table 2.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Accuracy of Estimation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Above or Equal
- Academic Edition (Microsoft)
- Acceptance Equipment
- Access Enforcer (SAP GRC Access Control Product)
- Accident & Emergency
- Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Account Engineer
- Account Entity
- Account Executive
- Accredited Editor (Institute of Professional Editors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, when the number of antenna elements at transmitter and receiver exceeds 2, the accuracy of estimation is significantly affected by the number of transmitting antennas.
However, the accuracy of estimation depends on many influencing factors during cultivation period.