Acculturation: Student acculturation was measured using the Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans Version 2 (ARSMA-II) (Cuellar, Arnold, & Maldonado, 1995).
What does ARSMA stand for?
ARSMA stands for Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ARSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina (Croatia; military group)
- Adopt a Rural School Library (China)
- Association for Rural and Small Libraries
- Atmospheric Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Sclérose Latérale Amyotrophique et Autres Maladies du Motoneurone (French: Association for Research on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Other Diseases of Motor Neurons)
- Acute Relaxant-Steroid Myopathy (neuropathology)
- Amikacin-Resistant Serratia Marcescens (urinary infections)
- Arm Rest Switch Matrix
- Associate of the Royal School of Mines (UK)
- Associate of the Royal Schools of Music (UK)
- ASEAN Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre
- Arkansas Razorback Sports Network
- Asian Rotavirus Surveillance Network (infectious diseases)
- Australian Registered Scheme Number (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- Artificial Reef Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Army Serial Number Tracker (US Army)
- Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts
- Agencija Republike Slovenije za Okolje (Slovenian: Environmental Agency of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Army Special Operations
- Assistant Radiation Safety Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Use of Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans II with Substance Abuse Patients.
The girls completed a series of self-report measures, including the Beck Anxiety Inventory, Beck Depression Inventory II, Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression scale, Attributional Style Questionnaire, and Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans II.