He pulled together the team that this spring helped the journalism division maintain its accreditation with the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications.
What does ACEJMC stand for?
ACEJMC stands for Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ACEJMC in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Centre of Educational Innovation for Development (Thailand)
- Asian Conference on Electrical Insulation Diagnosis
- Association Canadienne des Étudiants et des Internes en Pharmacie (Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns)
- Agriculture and Agrifood Canada Electronic Information System
- Alcatel Carrier Environment Internet System
- Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool
- Automatic Cost Estimating Integrated Tools
- American Council on Education for Journalism (formerly National Council on Professional Education for Journalism)
- Association Cantonale Enfance Jeunesse (French: Cantonal Youth Association; est. 2002)
- Australian Coalition for Economic Justice (Queensland, Australia)
- Action Construction Equipment, Ltd. (India)
- Aerospace Crew Equipment Laboratory
- Alternating Current Electro-Luminescent
- Australian Centre for Environmental Law (est. 1991; Australian National University)
- Australian Council for Educational Leaders (Australia)
- Autonomic Computing Expression Language
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme-Like Activity (tissue growth)
- Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business (Bentley University; Waltham, MA)
- Association of Confessing Evangelical Lutheran Congregations (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neither the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication, which represents educators, nor the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications keeps a count of new academic programs.