According to Karen Kanesfield, Assistant Director of the Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Services Administration, the accrediting organization for master's degree programs since 1968, the differences between all the health-oriented master's degrees are slight.
What does ACEHSA stand for?
ACEHSA stands for Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Services Administration (formerly Accrediting Commission on Graduate Education for Hospital Administration)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACEHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Acid Cholesteryl Ester Hydrolase
- Albany Coalition for Environmental Health (Albany, CA)
- Alliance for Cultural and Ethnic Harmony (Holland, MI)
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Homolog
- Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness (Phoenix, AZ)
- Atlantic Coast Entertainment Holdings Inc. (stock symbol)
- Association of Canadian Educators of the Hearing Impaired (now Canadian Association of Educators of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing; Canada)
- Tropospheric Scatter Communications System
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Hong Kong
- Assistant Chief Executive, Human Resources (UK)
- Alliance for a Competitive European Industry
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
- Asociacion Caribeña de Evaluacion e Investigacion
- Association for Childhood Education International
- Association for Cultural Economics International
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland
- Association for Childhood Education International-Hong Kong and Macau
- Asian Centre of Educational Innovation for Development (Thailand)
- Asian Conference on Electrical Insulation Diagnosis
- Association Canadienne des Étudiants et des Internes en Pharmacie (Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MHA or other health service administration degrees accredited by the Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Services Administration require an integrated series of courses that cover the following content: determinants of health and illness and the measurement of health status; economic, ethical, legal, political, and psychosociologic perspectives on the organization, financing, and delivery of health services; management of organizations and their environments, including communication, conflict management, leadership, management of change, and negotiation; financial, economic, and quantitative analysis, including accounting, finance, economics, cost/benefit analysis, and statistics; information management; and strategic management and marketing.