In addition to his formal education, Neil is a Certified Public Accountant, Accredited in Business Valuation, Certified in Financial Forensics, a Chartered Financial Analyst and an Accredited Senior Appraiser in business valuation from the American Society of Appraisers.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Accredited Senior Appraiser
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Abaxial Spherical Aberration
- Abstract Source Alphabet
- Academic and Student Affairs (various schools)
- Academic Study Associates
- Academic Systems Algebra (educational software program)
- Accelerated Safety Assessment
- ACCESS Systems America (various locations)
- Accounting Schedule Activity
- Accounting Students Association
- Accredited Safety Auditor
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Acoustical Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Acoustical Society of America
- Acrylonitrile-Styrene-Acrylate Terpolymer
- Active Server Application (Microsoft)
- Active Star Architecture
- active surface area
- Actual Sum Assured (insurance industry)
- Actuarial Sciences Associates
- Adaptive Security Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
TIMOTHY CROMLEY, CPA, is an accredited senior appraiser in business valuations, a professional engineer and a registered U.
While the AICPA offers the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) credential, the ASA offers two credentials based on experience--the Accredited Member (AM) and Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA).
Ricbard L Schwartz, founder of Schwartz & Associates CPAs in Little Rock, has been designated an accredited senior appraiser by the American Society of Appraisers.
Richard Houlihan, CPA, ASA, is an accredited senior appraiser with the firm of Houlihan, Dorton, Jones, Nicolatus & Stuart.