Personal financial management professionals, many of whom hold national certification as accredited financial counselors, teach the course that provides a basic understanding of financial issues, an awareness of available resources, financial problem-solving skills and strategies for achieving financial growth.
What does AFC stand for?
AFC stands for Accredited Financial Counselor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFC
We have 498 other meanings of AFC in our Acronym Attic
- American Founders Bank Woodland Art Fair (Lexington, KY)
- Algemene Fonds Bijzondere Ziektekosten (Dutch: General Fund Special Health)
- A Fighting Chance
- Abbottstown Fire Company (Abbottstown, PA)
- Aberdeen Football Club (Scotland)
- Aberfeldie Football Club (Melbourne, Australia)
- Academic Freedom Committee (various schools)
- Accès Automatiques Fermetures Contrôlées (French: Automatic Controlled Access Closures)
- Access Filtering Card
- Access Flag Change
- Act of Free Choice (Indonesia)
- Action for the City (Vietnam)
- Addition Flash Cards
- Address Complete Signal, Subscriber Free, Charge (ITU-T)
- Adelaide Football Club
- AdSense For Content (Google)
- Adult Foster Care
- Advance Fixing Certificate (export license; UK)
- Advanced Facer-Canceler (US postal service device)
- Advanced Fibre Communications (company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jill currently is working toward her Accredited Financial Counselor designation through the Institute for Personal Finance (IPF) and is a member of IPF's parent foundation, the Association for financial Counselling and Planning Education (AFCPF).
Awarded by: National Association of Estate Planners & Councils Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC) Description: Accredited financial counselors have certified skills to assist individuals and families in the process of financial decision making.