Professional farm manager status can be acquired through certification as an accredited farm manager by the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
What does AFM stand for?
AFM stands for Accredited Farm Manager (American Society of Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers, ASFMRA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFM
We have 292 other meanings of AFM in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Foreign Language Teachers Association
- Association Free Lutheran Theological Seminary (est. 1964; Plymouth, MN)
- Authorized for Local Use
- Anti-Friend Leukemia Virus
- Australian Football League Women's Competition
- Arena Football League Writers Association
- Abounding Faith Ministries (UK)
- Abrasive Flow Machining
- Academy of Family Mediators (est. 1981; Eugene, OR)
- Accounting Financial Management
- Active Filter Media (Dryden Aqua Ltd.; UK and France)
- Active Fuel Management (vehicles)
- Actuated Folding Mirror
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis (neurological illness)
- Adjudicator's Field Manual
- Administration and Financial Management (various organizations)
- Adobe Font Manager
- Adobe Font Metrics (file extension)
- Advanced Fabricating Machinery
- Advanced Fatigue Management (safety; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Accredited Farm Manager (AFM) and Accredited Agricultural Consultant (ACC) designations are backed by years of experience, a testing program analogous to the CPA designation.