Rupert Harris, accredited Conservator-Restorer, consultant to English Heritage and an elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, has been employed to return the statue to its former glory.
What does ACR stand for?
ACR stands for Accredited Conservator-Restorer (UK professional qualification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACR
We have 387 other meanings of ACR in our Acronym Attic
- Absolute Concrete Restoration (Heber City, UT)
- Absolute Cryogenic Radiometer
- Academic Computing Resources (various schools)
- Accelerated Cost Recovery
- Acceptance of Compliance and Responsibility (real estate)
- Access Card Reader (Remote Access Security)
- Access Control Register
- Access Research Corporation
- Acción Cívica Revolucionaria (Revolutionary Civic Action, Guatemalan political party)
- Accounts Receivable
Samples in periodicals archive:
So to find an accredited conservator-restorer, visit the site of The British Antique Furniture Restorers' Association.