She holds the Accredited Airport Executive designation from the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE), which created IAAE in 1992 to advance airport management education and professional development across the world.
What does AAE stand for?
AAE stands for Accredited Airport Executive (American Association of Airport Executives)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAE
We have 134 other meanings of AAE in our Acronym Attic
- Artists Against Domestic Violence
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon (law enforcement)
- American Academy of Data Warehousing (Atlanta, GA)
- Ann Arbor Dance Works (University of Michigan)
- Antarctic Deep Water
- Association of Artists and Designers in Wales (UK)
- African American Diversity Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Alternate Air Defense Weapon System
- ABN AMRO (Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank) Dividend Yield Fund
- Above Aerodrome Elevation
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Johansen has earned the Accredited Airport Executive accreditation through the American Association of Airport Executives.
The following are some associations and the certification programs they offer: * The American Association of Airport Executives, Alexandria, Virginia, offers Accredited Airport Executive certification.
The memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)/International Association of Airport Executives (IAAE) calls for Adac's Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) to be the region's exclusive learning center for AAAE/IAAE training programmes, including the accredited airport executive (AAE) programme.
He is a private pilot, a radio-controlled aircraft enthusiast, an accredited airport executive and past president of the southeast chapter of the American Association of Airport Executives.