and was formed in 2007 by three accredited ACH professionals, the company said.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Accredited ACH Professional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Administrator, Office of Water (US EPA)
- Aam Aadmi Party (political party; India)
- Abbreviated Acquisition Program
- Abortion Access Project
- Academic Action Plan (various schools)
- Academic Advancement Program
- Academic Advising Packages
- Academy of American Poets
- Accident Analysis and Prevention
- Accredited Accelerator Program (Global Innovation Institute)
- Accruals Accounting Project
- Accurate As Possible
- Acquisition Advisory Panel
- ACT Assessment Program (admissions, guidance and placement program)
- Active Anti-Psychotronic (software)
- Acuerdo de Alcance Parcial (Guatemala)
- ACUS (Area Common User System) ACES (Automated Communication Engineering Software) Prototype
- Acute Anterior Poliomyelitis (disease)
- Adaptive Array Processing
- Additional Attendant Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 6 Kevin Miller, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Profile Bank, Rochester, takes time out to honor Lynne Bushway, assistant treasurer of the bank and an accredited ACH professional, or AAP, as part of the bank's commemoration of National Accredited ACH Professional Recognition Day, Feb.