Corniche's commitment to continuous medical education for local health care providers has earned the hospital recognition from the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education International, said Al Mazrouei.
What does ACGME stand for?
ACGME stands for Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ACGME in our Acronym Attic
- American Canadian Grand Lodge (Brotherhood of Freemasons)
- Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Automobile Corporation of Goa Limited
- Advisory Council on Gay and Lesbian Issues
- Academic Course Guide Manual (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Advisory Committee on Genetic Modification
- American Communist Group in Mexico
- Amplified Consensus Genetic Marker
- Annual Convention and General Meeting (Skate Canada)
- Anti-Corporate Globalization Movement
- Asa C. Garrett Memorial Library (Magnolia, AR)
- Additive Colored Gaussian Noise
- Anime Comic Game Novel
- Amateur Computer Group of New Jersey
- Air Cadet Gliding Program
- American College of General Practitioners in Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Area Coordination Group
- Army Career Group
- Advisory Committee on Government Performance and Accountability
- Arms Collectors Guild of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently the ACGME, the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, approved a new dual fellowship at Wellspan.
The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, the American Osteopathic Association, and the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine have agreed to pursue a single, unified accreditation system for U.
The meeting approved minutes of the Board 2nd meeting, held on June 11th, 2012, discussed the agreement signed with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) in terms of possible services for accreditation and expected costs to provide those services and international recognition for a number of new programmes.
9] In the United States, the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education began an initiative in 1998 known as the outcome project; the program focuses on the competency domains.
ABMS [American Board of Medical Specialties] member board certification is currently among the criteria used by HMOs, hospitals, and health insurance plans in evaluating physicians who wish to obtain privileges or join provider organizations, by medical school promotion committees in evaluating physician faculty members for promotion and tenure, and by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education as criteria for selection of physicians to serve as GME program directors and residency review committee members," according to Donna B.
The 16-hour shifts are to begin in July under rules OK'd by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.