Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) guidelines are very strict.
What does ACCME stand for?
ACCME stands for Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACCME in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous Communication Channel Multiplexer
- Asynchronous Control Character Map
- Australian College of Complimentary Medicine
- Aviation Chief Carpenter's Mate (US Navy)
- Alameda County Congestion Management Agency (California)
- Alameda-Contra Costa Medical Association
- Accessing the Internet Via Email
- Aircraft Crewman Badge
- Alamo City Community Marching Band (San Antonio, TX)
- Accessibility for Metadata
- Australian Centre for Complementary Medicine, Education and Research
- Allegan County Community Mental Health Services (Allegan, MI)
- Aged and Community Care Management Information System (Australia)
- Altarelli-Cabibbo-Corbo-Maiani-Martinelli (physics model)
- Army Command & Control Master Plan
- Asphalt-Coated Corrugated Metal Pipe (drainage pipe formerly used in highway construction)
- Asymmetric Cluster Chip Multiprocessor
- Allied Command and Control Message Processing System (NATO)
- Automated Command & Control Message Processing System
- Asymmetric Complementary Compact Microstrip Resonant Cell (electrical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education took exception to the Journals failure to disclose financial conflicts of interests of the study's authors.
Credit: The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCME The Chicago-based Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) identifies, develops and promotes standards for quality continuing medical education (CME).
Several institutions have embraced the newest standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.