22 ( ANI ): The Amity School of Business, the Amity Business School and the Amity International Business School (Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) have become the first institutions in North India to receive the prestigious accreditation from Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA, for their management programmes.
What does ACBSP stand for?
ACBSP stands for Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (formerly Association of Collegiate Business Schools & Programs)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACBSP
We have 1 other meaning of ACBSP in our Acronym Attic
- Alert Crew Billet Security
- American Council of Blind Students (American Council of the Blind)
- Antique and Classic Boat Society
- Aqueous-Ceramic Binding Suspension
- Asia Commercial Bank Securities (Vietnam)
- Assembly Contingency Baseboard Signal
- Advisory Committee on Blood Safety and Availability (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Advisory Council on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Associate of the Chartered Building Societies Institute
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (International Society for Krishna Consciousness founder)
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Assembly Contingency Baseband Signal Processor
- Academy of Certified Baccalaureate Social Workers (National Association of Social Workers)
- ABMP Certified Bodywork Therapist
- Active Cycle of Breathing Technique (physiotherapy)
- Air Combat Training
- Alabama Coastal Birding Trail (Gulf Shores, AL)
- American Council of the Blind of Texas (est. 1978)
- Atlantic Contemporary Ballet Theatre (Atlantic City Ballet; New Jersey)
- Australian College of Business and Technology