Some of the company's achievements include expanding its footprint and coverage area northward to the New York metro area, southward to Florida and westward to Ohio, earning accreditation for pharmacy services from the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc.
What does ACHC stand for?
ACHC stands for Accreditation Commission for Health Care (est. 1985; Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHC
We have 20 other meanings of ACHC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Community Health Association
- Atlantic County Healing Arts Institute (New Jersey)
- Asian Community Health Action Network
- African Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Partnerships (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Asociacion Chilena de Agencias de Publicidad
- Association des Centres Hospitaliers et d'Accueil Privés du Québec
- Alberta Child Health Benefit (Canada)
- Annapolis Community Health Board (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Association of Canadian Home-Based Education
- Access Community Health Centers (Madison, WI)
- All Ceylon Hindu Congress (Sri Lanka)
- American Canine Hybrid Club
- Appalachian Community Health Center (West Virginia)
- Arts Council of Hillsborough County (Florida)
- American College of Health Care Administrators
- Australian Catholic Health Care Association (name changed to Catholic Health Australia)
- Association of Community Health Councils for England and Wales (United Kingdom)
- Advanced Course on Human Computer Interaction
- Adult Care Home Case Management (US)
- Alameda County Health Care Services (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a leading provider of specialty pharmacy services to clients with chronic illnesses who need clotting factor, IVIg and other medication, has announced that the pharmacy has received accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc.
Building on roots in home-health industry With long-time roots in the home-health industry and, more recently, in related businesses including hospice, pharmacy, home medical equipment and durable medical equipment and prosthetics, the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc.