The Cosmetic Surgery Center of Little Rock has recently been accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
What does AAAHC stand for?
AAAHC stands for Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (Skokie, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of AAAHC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of African American Graduate Students in Education (Pennsylvania)
- Australian Army Assistance Group Vietnam
- Algerian-American Association of Greater Washington
- Airbus Approved Abbreviation Handbook
- American Association for the Advancement of the Humanities
- American Association of Alternative Healers
- Aromatic Amino Acid Hydroxylase
- Asia-Pacific Action Alliance on Human Resources for Health
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting Home Server
- Ann Arbor Amateur Hockey Association
- American Association of Allied Health Professionals, Inc. (Bohemia, NY)
- Association of Allied Health Professionals (Canada)
- AFCENT/AAFCE Alternate War Headquarters
- Association for African American Historical Research and Preservation
- Alberta Association of Animal Health Technologists (Canada)
- Advertising Agencies Association of India
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Aerobics Association International
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Associate of the Institute of Administrative Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Why benchmarking works Any approach to clinical practice change based primarily on cost reduction is an effort that can only half-succeed, at best--despite increasing requirements for some type of benchmarking by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), American Medical Accreditation Program (AMAP), and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).