Then the bank presents the checks as electronic debits to the payors' bank accounts under the accounts receivable conversion (ARC) program.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Accounts Receivable Conversion (banking; aka check conversion)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Resource Center
- Academic Resource Coordinator
- Academy of Richmond County (Augusta, GA)
- Accelerating Rate Calorimetry
- Access Recovery Charge (telecommunications fee)
- Access to the Region's Core
- Accident Repair Centre (various locations)
- Accident Review Committee (various locations)
- Accounting Requirements Code
- Accounts Receivable Check
- Accueil, Rencontre, Communaute (UK)
- Acorn Resource Centre (UK)
- Acoustic Research Center
- Acquisition and Restoration Council (Florida)
- Acquisition Review Committee/Council
- Acronym Review Committee (fictitious)
- Act Against Restraints of Competition
- Action for the Rights of Children (Switzerland)
- Actions de Recherche Concertée (French: Collaborative Research Activities; Belgium)
- Activator-Recruited Cofactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of Wachovia's Corporate and Investment Bank, Wachovia's Treasury Services Division offers a comprehensive suite of integrated payables and receivables solutions, including electronic check conversion, accounts receivable conversion, a full range of ACH services, image technology, a national wholesale and retail lockbox network and international treasury solutions.