OTC Bulletin Board: UDWK), the long-time leader in Accounts Receivable Check (ARC) Conversion, announced today it will report its financial results for fiscal fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2010 on Tuesday, June 29, 2010, before the financial markets open.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Accounts Receivable Check
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Rights Coalition (Australia)
- Academic Resource Center
- Academic Resource Coordinator
- Academy of Richmond County (Augusta, GA)
- Accelerating Rate Calorimetry
- Access Recovery Charge (telecommunications fee)
- Access to the Region's Core
- Accident Repair Centre (various locations)
- Accident Review Committee (various locations)
- Accounting Requirements Code
- Accounts Receivable Conversion (banking; aka check conversion)
- Accueil, Rencontre, Communaute (UK)
- Acorn Resource Centre (UK)
- Acoustic Research Center
- Acquisition and Restoration Council (Florida)
- Acquisition Review Committee/Council
- Acronym Review Committee (fictitious)
- Act Against Restraints of Competition
- Action for the Rights of Children (Switzerland)
- Actions de Recherche Concertée (French: Collaborative Research Activities; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The service facilitates the electronic processing of checks for companies who receive checks from individuals that can be converted to ACH under Accounts Receivable Check Conversion (ARC) rules.
This allows Virtual Exchange to facilitate image and payment clearing initiatives such as image cash letter delivery, remote image capture, image returns, automated clearinghouse reporting, accounts receivable check conversion, and electronic lockbox.
With the widespread adoption of new imaging technologies today, the benefits of ACH, such as access to Accounts Receivable Check (ARC) conversion, are reaching more and more businesses that process consumer checks.
the long-time leader in Accounts Receivable Check (ARC) Conversion market share, today announced that it achieved industry-leading enterprise payments volume growth during calendar 2008.
J&B Software offers options for extended archiving; Accounts Receivable Check (ARC) conversion; address detection and correction; forms processing; data completion; electronic billing and electronic payment.
30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mellon Working Capital Solutions (WCS) today announced that it has enhanced its remote check capture service to provide clients with the option to convert eligible payments into one-time accounts receivable check (ARC) conversion debits.
Accounts Receivable Check Conversion Will Significantly Reduce Costs,