BLACK ENTERPRISE takes a look at three nontraditional sources for raising money: micro-lending, angel investments, and accounts receivable financing.
What does ACR stand for?
ACR stands for Accounts Receivable
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ACR
We have 387 other meanings of ACR in our Acronym Attic
- Absolute Category Rating
- Absolute Concrete Restoration (Heber City, UT)
- Absolute Cryogenic Radiometer
- Academic Computing Resources (various schools)
- Accelerated Cost Recovery
- Acceptance of Compliance and Responsibility (real estate)
- Access Card Reader (Remote Access Security)
- Access Control Register
- Access Research Corporation
- Acción Cívica Revolucionaria (Revolutionary Civic Action, Guatemalan political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this method, a taxpayer computes its uncollectible amount by multiplying its yearend accounts receivable balance by the ratio of the total bad debts of accounts receivable sustained during the current year and five preceding tax years (adjusted for recoveries of bad debts during the same period) to the sum of the accounts receivable earned (i.
One of the easiest ways to book non-existent revenue is simply to create journal entries debiting accounts receivable and crediting sales.
His concern is whether he should contribute his practice's accounts receivable to the new partnership, which will also use cash accounting.
Confirmation of accounts receivable has been a nearly sacrosanct auditing procedure for over 50 years.
Service providers should consider the use of the nonaccrual experience method to avoid accruing income from accounts receivable estimated to be uncollectible.