BLACK ENTERPRISE takes a look at three nontraditional sources for raising money: micro-lending, angel investments, and accounts receivable financing.
What does A/R stand for?
A/R stands for Accounts Receivable
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of A/R
We have 156 other meanings of A/R in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Phase Controller
- Automatic Pilot
- Autopilot Flight Director System (aviation)
- Aging Parents and Adult Children Together
- Asia/Pacific Research Center (Stanford University)
- Ab initio Perturbed Ion (quantum classification method)
- Asia/Pacific Islander
- Asian/Pacific Islander/Native American Employment Program
- Accept/Refuse (message)
- Analog to Resolver
- Andata e Ritorno (Italian: Forward and Backward/Out and Home/First and Last Half)
- Area/Radius (geometry)
- As Required
- Apollo/Range Instrumentation Aircraft (subsequently renamed Advanced Range Instrumentation Aircraft)
- Audit/Review Tracking System
- Advanced Supplementary (education testing level; also seen as AS)
- Aerospace Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this method, a taxpayer computes its uncollectible amount by multiplying its yearend accounts receivable balance by the ratio of the total bad debts of accounts receivable sustained during the current year and five preceding tax years (adjusted for recoveries of bad debts during the same period) to the sum of the accounts receivable earned (i.
One of the easiest ways to book non-existent revenue is simply to create journal entries debiting accounts receivable and crediting sales.
His concern is whether he should contribute his practice's accounts receivable to the new partnership, which will also use cash accounting.
Confirmation of accounts receivable has been a nearly sacrosanct auditing procedure for over 50 years.
Service providers should consider the use of the nonaccrual experience method to avoid accruing income from accounts receivable estimated to be uncollectible.