The Accounting and Review Services Committee has issued three new standards that provide members with new and/or clearer guidance in compilation and review engagements, including an expansion of standards to cover compilations of financial statement elements and pro forma financial information.
What does ARSC stand for?
ARSC stands for Accounting and Review Services Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARSC
We have 35 other meanings of ARSC in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Rural Sustainable Alternatives Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Abstraction Reference and Synthesis Application Programmer's Interface
- Amateur Radio Society at Tech (Texas Tech University; Lubbock, TX)
- Empresa Argentina de Soluciones Satelitales (Spanish: Argentina Satellite Solutions Company)
- Air Reconnaissance Support Battalion
- Amateur Radio Society of Barbados (Bridgetown, Barbados)
- Automated Repair Service Bureau
- American Rambouillet Sheep Breeders Association
- Applied Reproductive Strategies in Beef Cattle (professional workshop)
- Artificial Reef Society of British Columbia
- Accu-Ring Service Center (AT&T)
- Additional Retirement Service Credit (California)
- Air Rescue Sub Centre
- Aircraft Repair and Supply Center (USCG)
- Animal and Range Sciences (various schools)
- Application of Reusable Software Components
- Archaeological Remote Sensing Consortium
- Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
- Arizona Remote Sensing Center
- Army Radiation Safety Council (AMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AICPA COMMITTEES AND BOARDS WHEREAS: The membership of the Institute has adopted rules 20l and 202 of the Rules of the Code of Professional Conduct, which authorizes the Council to designate bodies to promulgate technical standards with which members must comply, and therefore it is Accounting and Review Services Committee RESOLVED: That the AICPA accounting and review services committee is hereby designated to promulgate standards under rules 201 and 202 with respect to unaudited financial statements or other unaudited financial information of an entity is not required to file financial statements with a regulatory agency in connection with the sale or trading of its securities in a public market.
The Accounting and Review Services Committee has issued Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services No.
THE FORMATION OF CONTEMPORARY important bodies began in the 1970s: the Financial Accounting Foundation, the Financial Accounting Standards Board and the AICPA auditing standards board, the accounting and review services committee and the division for CPA firms as well as the independent Public Oversight Board.
2 redefines a firm's accounting and auditing practice to include all audit, attest and accounting and review services for which professional standards have been established by the ASB or the accounting and review services committee under rules 201 and 202 of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
Internal use-only financial statements The accounting and review services committee has prepared an exposure draft of a Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services, Assembly of Financial Statements for Internal Use Only, that would provide an exemption from SSARS no.
STANDARDS KEPT FOR COMPILATIONS The American Institute of CPAs accounting and review services committee (ARSC) concluded after a public hearing that Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) no.