1978 * The SEC's Accounting Series Release 250 compels companies to disclose the ratio of nonaudit to audit fees.
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for Accounting Series Release
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASR
We have 423 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Accelerated Share Repurchase (stock)
- Accelerated Successive Replacement
- Acceleration Skid Control
- Acceleration Slip Regulation (traction control on vehicles)
- Access Service Record
- Access Service Request
- Accident Safety Record
- Account Sales Representative
- Account Service Request
- Account Status Report (various organizations)
- Accounting Systems Requirements
- Accumulator Shift Right
- Acquisition Strategy Report
- Activation Service Request (telecommunications)
- Active Server Recovery (Windows 2000)
- Active Sports Retailers (San Diego, CA)
- Active Student Responding (education)
- Actively Synchronized Replenishment (supply chain and manufacturing)
- Ada Software Repository
- Adaptable System Recovery (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) first addressed the question of mandatorily redeemable preferred stock in its Accounting Series Release 268, issued in 1979.
The SEC's prohibition of auditor indemnification for public companies is unequivocal in its Accounting Series Release "Indemnification by Client": "When an accountant and his client.
INDEPENDENCE IN FACT In Accounting Series Release no.
Accounting Series Release 153 (on related-party transactions), February 1974.