It also reproduced some Accounting Research Bulletins which dealt with those subjects.
What does ARB stand for?
ARB stands for Accounting Research Bulletins
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARB
We have 160 other meanings of ARB in our Acronym Attic
- American Rights at Work (Washington, DC)
- Asynchronous Ruby and XML
- Antwerp-Rotterdam-Amsterdam-Zeebrugge (shipping)
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks and Aquaria
- Academic Review Board
- Académie Royale des Sciences, des Lettres et des Beaux-Arts de Belgique (French: Royal Academy of Sciences, Humanities and Fine Arts of Belgium; Belgium)
- Access-Related Bacteremia (infection)
- Accident Report Book
- Accommodation Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
accounting research bulletins 43--51, opinions and statements of the accounting principle board and AICPA interpretations and terminology bulletins.
The five tiers, arranged from the highest to lowest level, are as follows: * Statements and Interpretations of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Opinions of the Accounting Principles Board (APB) and Accounting Research Bulletins of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
It includes analysis and explanations of the pronouncements of the Accounting Principles Board (APB) and the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and analyzes Accounting Research Bulletins, APB Opinions, FASB statements, interpretations, and technical bulletins.
43, Restatement and Revision of Accounting Research Bulletins, was the last such compilation, and it was issued nearly half a century ago.
The guide explains the applicability to NPOs of SOP 93-7, Reporting on Advertising Costs, incorporates SOP 94-3, Reporting of Related Entities by Not-for-Profit Organizations, and incorporates and supersedes SOP 94-2, The Application of the Requirements of Accounting Research Bulletins, Opinions of the Accounting Principles Board, and Statements and Interpretations of the Financial Accounting Standards Board to Not-for-Profit Organizations.