Specifically, the letter discusses the accounting consequences under Accounting Principles Board Opinion No.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Accounting Principles Board opinion (GAAP)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Protection and Welfare Society (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Association of Professional Animal Waste Specialists (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Asian Pacific American Youth Alliance (New York, NY)
- A Path Beyond (gaming)
- A Prueba de Boludos (Spanish: Stupid Proof)
- A3I Project Baseline
- Abductor Pollicis Brevis (muscle)
- Aborigines Protection Board (Australia)
- Academic Policy Board (various schools)
- Accounting Principles Board
- Acquisition Program Baseline
- Acquisition Project Baseline
- Active Position Backward
- Additional Policy Benefit (Insurance)
- Adductor Pollicis Brevis (medical; hand muscle)
- Admission Post-Bac (French online higher education portal)
- Advance Payment Bond (finance)
- Advanced Peripheral Bus
- Advanced Processing Build
- Advert Puzzle Book (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
123, Accounting for Stock-Based Compensation, and Accounting Principles Board Opinion no.
Contents include: * FASB Statements of Financial Accounting Standards * Accounting Research Bulletins and related Interpretations * Accounting Principles Board Opinions and related Interpretations * FASB Interpretations * FASB Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts * FASB Technical Bulletins August 2002, Paperbound, Three-volume set No.
Investments in common stock accounted for under the equity method for financial reporting purposes in accordance with Accounting Principles Board Opinion No.
The timing issue arises in connection with Accounting Principles Board Opinion No.
For example, it applies to assertions about securities accounted for under the equity method following the requirements of Accounting Principles Board Opinion No.