for corporate trading is set forth in Emerging Issues Task Force Abstract 93-11 (EITF 93-11), "Accounting for Barter Transactions Involving Barter Credits" and Accounting Principle Board Opinion No.
What does APBO stand for?
APBO stands for Accounting Principle Board Opinion (accounting rules)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APBO
We have 3 other meanings of APBO in our Acronym Attic
- Average Parietal Bone Mass (bone densitometry)
- Adult Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
- Asosiasi Perusahaan Bongkar Muat Indonesia (Indonesia: Indonesia Association of Loading Companies)
- autologous peripheral blood mononucleated cells
- Association Professionnelle Belge de Médecine du Travail (French: Belgian Professional Association of Industrial Medicine)
- Anggaran Pendapatan Belanja Negara (Indonesian: State Budget)
- Asia Pacific Blood Network
- Asia Pacific Business Network
- Asia-Pacific Biotech News
- Association of Professional Bodies of Nigeria (Alawusa, Lagos, Nigeria)
- Accumulated Pension Benefit Obligation
- Accumulated Postretirement Benefit Obligation
- Asia Pacific Business Outlook (annual networking event)
- Alaska Pro Bono Program, Inc. (Anchorage, AK)
- Appalachian Prison Book Project (Morgantown, WV)
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- Autologous Transplantation of Peripheral Blood Precursors (hematology)
- Auxiliary Particle Belief Propagation
- Association of Professional Ballplayers of America (charity)
- Albany Pine Bush Preserve Commission (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FASB exposure draft, Earnings per Share and Disclosure of Information about Capital Structure, simplifies the current standards of Accounting Principle Board Opinion no.