The Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board (AADB) issued the fine as it ruled that PwC wrongly reported over a seven year period that JP Morgan had maintained the right systems to correctly separate clients' money from its own.
What does AADB stand for?
AADB stands for Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AADB
We have 1 other meaning of AADB in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Automobile Dealers Association
- Alabama Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association (Eva, AL)
- Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission
- ABN AMRO Dual Advantage Fund
- Americans Against Discrimination and Preferences
- Aquatic Animal Drug Approval Partnership (US FWS; Bozeman, MT)
- Asian American Drug Abuse Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- Art and Design Admissions Registry (merged with Universities and Colleges Admissions System)
- Army Air Defense Artillery System
- Association for the Advancement of Dutch American Studies (Holland, MI)
- American Association of the Deaf-Blind
- Army Air Defense Board
- Automotive Applications Division Board
- Adelaide Advertising and Design Club Inc. (Australia)
- Advanced Avionics Digital Computer
- Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- All Applications Digital Computer
- Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp (Gutman book)
- Anterior Adductor of the Coxa
- Anti-Aircraft Defence Command (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board is looking at the firm's vetting of Tanfield's 2007 and 2008 accounts.
BDO Stoy Hayward's conduct as auditor of XL and its subsidiaries in the year to October 2007 will be investigated by the Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board (AADB).