What does ARCI stand for?
ARCI stands for Accountability, Responsibility, Consulted, Informed (ITIL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARCI
We have 30 other meanings of ARCI in our Acronym Attic
- Architectural Methodologies for Advanced Testing of VLSI Systems
- Archival Climate History Survey
- Alberta Rockies Centennial Hockey League (Canada)
- Archive Monitor (Oracle Documentation)
- Architecture for Cooperative Heterogeneous Online Systems
- Archive Online
- Assistance Response Contingent & Hazard Overseer Network (science fiction comic book)
- Area Resources for Community and Human Services (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Army Reactor Systems Health & Safety Review Committee
- Association of Registered Complementary Health Therapists of Ireland
- Accounts Receivable Collections, Inc.
- Acoustic Rapid COTS Insertion
- American Railway Car Institute
- American Refugee Committee International
- Association of Racing Commissioners International
- Associazione Ricreativa Culturale Italiana (Italian Cultural Recreational Association)
- Accident Rehabilitation & Compensation Insurance Corporation (New Zealand)
- Anglican and Roman Catholic Communions
- Anglican-Roman Catholic International Commission
- Army Capabilities Integration Center (US Army)