According to Wikipedia, Lansdowne Road no longer exists and tonight, the bulk of the Irishmen present will be cheering on the English team.
What does ATW stand for?
ATW stands for According to Wikipedia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATW
We have 56 other meanings of ATW in our Acronym Attic
- Annualized Traded Value Ratio (liquidity measurement)
- Ada Test & Verification System
- Advanced Television Signal Generator
- Asosiasi Televisi Swasta Indonesia (Indonesian Television Broadcasting Association)
- auditory, tactile, visual, and vestibular (newborn tests)
- Airport Trailing Vortex Warning System
- A Touch of Wood (various locations)
- Above the Water
- Above This World (band)
- Accelerator Transmutation of Waste
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover AE100 According to Wikipedia, Great Ayton--where historian O'Sullivan resides--is a village in the Hambleton district of North Yorkshire on the edge of the North York Moors in England.
According to Wikipedia, the talkSPORT radio broadcaster was once married to a gay man called Tony, who 'was a devil in bed', although he recently left him and 'went back to his second wife Selina'.
Dudes, young veteran Nicole Wray is the fiercest R&B singer out there, yet labels continue to play whoopee cushion with her album (dropping in Nevuary according to Wikipedia since 2004
According to Wikipedia, the web encyclopedia, podcasting is "a collection of technologies for automatically distributing audio and video programs over the Internet via a publish-and-subscribe model.
According to Wikipedia encyclopedia, for the first time ever in 2004, the total number of cars produced by all makers in Ontario exceeded those produced in Michigan.
According to Wikipedia (one of the most successful Web 2.