But According To John is more likely to head to Scotland for the Ayr showpiece after an good run at Aintree.
What does A2J stand for?
A2J stands for According to John (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of A2J
- Access to Independence (California)
- Access to Information
- Acquirer to Issuer (payment cards)
- Aspire to Inspire (Christian community)
- Assess to Improve
- Association des Ingénieurs de l'Isty (French association)
- Advanced Architectures in Intelligent Medical Instrumentation
- Automated Application for Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Automated Assistance with Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Access to Justice
- Addicted to Jesus
- Access to Justice and Legal Needs (Law and Justice Foundation; Australia)
- Able to Know
- Access 2 Knowledge (Art and Heart In the Information Age)
- Access 2000 (Microsoft database application)
- Agency 2000 (State Farm Insurance)
- Access 2000 Macro Virus
- A2L Consulting (litigation; Alexandria, VA)
- Access to Leisure
- Assessing to Learn
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: David Carr WITH the going expected to be testing, According To John was yesterday given the chance to deputise for his Kempton conqueror Ungaro in Saturday's Reynoldstown Chase at Ascot and punters were warned to expect "a big run" from the Nicky Richards-trained understudy, writes David Carr.
According to John Dower's prize-winning 1999 study of the US occupation, Embracing Defeat, daylight savings time, called sanma taimu, was opposed on the grounds that it simply extended the difficulty of "daily" life.
According to John Picton, in his essay "Seeing Double," "Yoruba people were said to have a rate of twin births some four times that of anywhere else, and the images that replaced twins that died in infancy are among the best-known and most-loved of African sculptural forms.
According to John Leppert of the North Dakota Department of Agriculture, "In Canada, one acre of hemp is worth $275, while an acre of U.
The purpose of the research was to show that PCR-content resins perform no worse than 100% virgin resins, according to John Hurd, Ohio DOT assistant hydraulic engineer.