An Accordant Health Services study indicates that disease management (DM) programs do help control cost of care and improve clinical outcomes.
What does AHS stand for?
AHS stands for Accordant Health Services (Greensboro, NC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHS
We have 392 other meanings of AHS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Heart Rate Variability (medical software)
- American Historical Review
- Americans for Human Rights in Vietnam Action
- Alcohol and Research World
- Abbot’s Hill School (UK)
- Aberdeen High School (Washington)
- Abington High School (Abington, PA)
- Aboriginal Head Start (Canada)
- Academy of Health Sciences
- Academy of Health Sciences, United States Army
- Accounting Honor Society (various locations)
- Accredited Home-Staging Specialist (real estate)
- Active Handling System (automobiles)
- Adairsville High School (Georgia)
- Adaptive Hand Skills
- Adaptive Hardware and Systems (IEEE conference)
- Adaptive Hypermedia System
- Adult Hearing Service (National Health Service; UK)
- Advanced Hair Studio (various locations)
- Advanced Hearing Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Case study: Accordant Health Services Accordant Health Services (AHS), headquartered in Greensboro, N.
Accordant Health Services provides DM for 14 orphan diseases that don't often get feature articles written about them.