What does ADR stand for?
ADR stands for Accord Européen Relatif au Transport International des Marchandises Dangereuses par Route (French: European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road; EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADR
We have 298 other meanings of ADR in our Acronym Attic
- Allied Domecq Quick Service Restaurants
- Asymmetric Double Quantum Well
- A Depository Receipt (finance)
- A Domanda Risponde
- Abstract Data Repository
- Academic Development and Retention (various schools)
- Accelerated Delivery Request
- Accelerated Depreciation Range (Sprint)
- Accident Data Recorder (US DoD)
- Accord Dangereux Routier (European regulations concerning the international transport of dangerous goods by road)