What does AMOSE stand for?
AMOSE stands for Accompanying Measure for Manufacturing Systems in ESPRIT (ESPRIT project 8750)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Asset Management Operating System (software)
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Sciences
- Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- Automated Maintenance Order System (Sprint)
- Automated Meteorological Observing System
- Automatic Meteorological Observing Station
- Azimuthally Symmetric Mode Simulator
- Army Museum of South Australia
- Asbestos Mines of South Africa (est. 1913)
- Australian Marine Oil Spill Center
- Av Myter Om Sexuell Orientering (Swedish: Myths about Sexual Orientation)
- Air and Marine Operations Surveillance System (US DHS)
- Airline Maintenance and Operation Support System
- Alarm Monitoring Operational Support System
- Ambulance Management & Operational Support System (Criticare Medical Ltd., UK)
- Australian Maternity Outcomes Surveillance System (National Health and Medical Research Council; Australia)
- Association of Managers of Student Services in Higher Education
- Associated Marine Officers' and Seamen's Union of the Philippines
- Accelerated Management of Technology (Polytechnic University; New York)
- Aegis Master Operability Test