According to Brentz, the accidental discharge happened when he was cleaning a gun in January.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Accidental Discharge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Alumina-Chrome-Zirconia-Silica Refractory
- Aberforth Dumbledore (Harry Potter character)
- Absolute Deviation
- Academic Decathlon
- Academic Don
- Accastillage Diffusion (French: Distribution Fitting)
- Access Denied
- Accession Document
- Accidental Damage
- Accidental Death (life insurance)
- Acción Democrática (Democratic Action Party)
- Accrued Depreciation (finance)
- Accumulated Depreciation (accounting)
- Accumulator Dehydrator (automotive A/C component)
- Ace Deuce (band)
- Acknowledgement Due (postal)
- Acoustic Deficiency
- Acoustic Densitometry (ultrasound)
- Acquisition and Divestiture
- Acquisition Directorate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Debbie LaPlaca CHARLTON - An accidental discharge of the fire extinguishing system at Charlton Gas & Market, formerly Ted's Gas Station, sprayed sodium bicarbonate foam on patrons and cars at the pumps yesterday afternoon.
Without these two items installed, there's nothing to prevent an accidental discharge like the one this Soldier experienced.
West Mercia And Warwickshire forces used guns four times for animal destructions and the one accidental discharge, while West Midlands police only used them on the single occasion for the bull.
Improper small arms usage and training have resulted in accidental discharge of weapons and death.
Worst offender was Cambridgeshire with five accidental discharges.
It should be noted that the firearms actions of all NAA revolvers are functionally identical and that, when the hamer is properly seated in the cylinder safety slot, the gun is perfectly safe from accidental discharge due to a drop," NAA outlines in its news release.