11 a/b/g/n bluetooth basic home os to be included(cavan vec will install their own campus version of os) laptop bag/sleeve to be included 3 year warranty (next business day) 3 year accidental damage cover (prerequisite) note: 1.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Accidental Damage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- American College of Zoological Medicine
- Arctic Coastal Zone Management (program; Alaska)
- Alumina-Chrome-Zirconia-Silica Refractory
- Aberforth Dumbledore (Harry Potter character)
- Absolute Deviation
- Academic Decathlon
- Academic Don
- Accastillage Diffusion (French: Distribution Fitting)
- Access Denied
- Accession Document
- Accidental Death (life insurance)
- Accidental Discharge
- Acción Democrática (Democratic Action Party)
- Accrued Depreciation (finance)
- Accumulated Depreciation (accounting)
- Accumulator Dehydrator (automotive A/C component)
- Ace Deuce (band)
- Acknowledgement Due (postal)
- Acoustic Deficiency
- Acoustic Densitometry (ultrasound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Often landlords assume that like accidental damage, malicious damage, which is the intentional physical damage to a property, is automatically included in a landlord insurance policy, or that the likelihood of such an occurrence is worth the risk.
A fifth of all claims for accidental damage to the home happen during the school summer holiday, an insurer said today.
Two 15-amp, closed-loop temperature controllers (photo) have new anti-arcing circuitry to help prevent accidental damage.
2 million homes suffered an accident or problem during a year, meaning that around six householders were the victims of burglary, fire, flood or accidental damage every minute.
Most people buy warranties to ensure the cost of theft and accidental damage is covered.
TYRE company Cooper Tires has launched a free warranty that provides lifetime accidental damage on its road tyres.