uk Global Banking News - 12 November 2012 India Network Foundation, a sponsor of Accident and Sickness Insurance programmes for visitors to the United States, has announced that it would start offering a type of medical insurance.
What does A&S stand for?
A&S stands for Accident and Sickness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A&S
- Analysis and Review
- Artist and Repertoire (music industry)
- Assembly & Repair
- Assessment & Remediation
- Assurance and Resilience (computer/network security)
- Audit & Reimbursement (healthcare providers reimbursement)
- Automation and Robotics
- Application and Resource Control (NASA)
- Acceptance and Routing History
- Austin & Repatriation Medical Centre (Australia)
- Air and Space
- Arts & Science
- Avionics and Software
- Air and Space Executive Agent
- Accessories and Supplies Group
- Avionics and Surveillance Group (NASA)
- The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (A British Regiment)
- Architecture and Standard Implementation Program Office
- Atlantic and St. Lawrence Railroad
- Appointing and Scheduling Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most policies cover accident and sickness, with unemployment insurance as an optional extra.