They also developed and ran a scenario for a major accident response exercise.
What does ARE stand for?
ARE stands for Accident Response Exercise
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARE
We have 210 other meanings of ARE in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Research and Development Unit (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Auto Rickshaw Drivers' Union (India)
- Afar Revolutionary Democratic Union Front (Ethiopia)
- Aging Related Degradation Unique to License Renewal
- Anti Removable Disk Virus
- Atlantic Region Defence Visible Minority Advisory Group
- Abrasive Resistant Epoxy paint
- Absolute Relative Error
- Abundant Renewable Energy (wind turbines; Newberg, OR)
- Access Record Exchange (TMN)
- Accounting Rules Engine
- Accredited Ritual Evaluator (International Order of DeMolay)
- Acquisition Reform Executive
- Acronym-Rich Environment
- Activated Reactive Evaporation
- Acute Respiratory Exposures
- Additional Requested Element (building)
- Admiralty Research Establishment (British)
- Advanced Rating Engine
- Advanced Real-Time Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Run--Major Accident Response Exercise A major accident response exercise is the culminating event for the readiness exercise program.
Hopefully, this article will generate some discussions during your next Situation Emergency Procedures Training session or your base's next Major Accident Response Exercise debrief.