EVENT: Official Reopening of New Stevenson Expressway (I-55) LOCATION: The Accident Investigation Site (AIS), on the inbound Stevenson Expressway, east of the Stevenson exit to the Eastbound Dan Ryan Expressway (I90/94) CONTACT: Joel Feldstein, Kemper Lesnik Communications, Office: 312-755-3595, or Home: 312-335-1729, or Cellular: 312-543-3233, or e-mail, joel.
What does AIS stand for?
AIS stands for Accident Investigation Site
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AIS
We have 695 other meanings of AIS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for International Relations in Yamagata
- Abbreviated Injury Scale (accident analysis)
- ABCs Information Services
- Abu-Dhabi International School (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Academic Instructor School
- Academic Intervention Services
- Academy of International Studies at Woodburn (Woodburn, OR)
- Acceptable Intake for Subchronic Exposure
- Acceptance into Service
- Accident Information Sheet
- Account Information Security
- Account Information Summary
- Accountable Instruction System
- Accounting Information System
- Accredited Integrated Specialist
- Accrued Income Scheme (UK)
- Accumulator Injection System
- Ace Investigations & Security
- Acid Injection System
- Aciers Inoxydables Spéciaux (French: Special Stainless Steel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ryan Illinois Department of Transportation WHEN/WHERE: The Accident Investigation Site (AIS) located on the inbound Stevenson Expressway just east of the Stevenson exit to the Eastbound (To Indiana) Dan Ryan Expressway (I90/94).
WHO: Illinois Department of Transportation WHEN/ WHERE: The Accident Investigation Site (AIS) located on the inbound Stevenson Expressway just east of the Stevenson exit to the Eastbound (To Indiana) Dan Ryan Expressway (I90/94).