A Primer on ADUs and Their Valuation Definitions and Synonyms The basic functional definition of accessory dwelling unit is similar among planners, social advocates, and government agencies.
What does ADU stand for?
ADU stands for Accessory Dwelling Unit (separate living space)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADU
We have 72 other meanings of ADU in our Acronym Attic
- Army Domestic Technology Transfer Program
- Acid Digestion Test Unit
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Unit (substance abuse)
- Auxiliary Data Transfer Unit
- Abu Dhabi TV (channel; United Arab Emirates)
- Advanced Definition Television
- Allgemeine Deutsche Tanzlehrerverband (German: General German Dance Teachers Association)
- Attention Deficit TeleVision
- Average Daily Trading Volume
- Abu Dhabi University (United Arab Emirates)
- Acción Democrática Universitaria (Democratic University Action-Collegiate movement, Guatemala)
- Accumulation & Distribution Unit
- Active Duty Unit
- Activity Driver Unit
- Adamson University (Manila, Philippines)
- Adapter Unit
- Affordable Dwelling Unit (various locations)
- Afghan Disabled Union (Taimani Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Agence de Développement et d'Urbanisme (French: Development and Planning Agency)
- Air Data Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kurtis Sherwood, 9411 Lone Pine Orchard Road, Leavenworth, $124,072 for accessory dwelling unit and cost not listed for sign.
Sidekick specializes in ADUs, or accessory dwelling units.
Alternative forms of affordable housing such as accessory dwelling units and manufactured housing are often prohibited by zoning codes.
75 per square foot) or construction of an accessory dwelling unit available for rent to a local working resident.
Amenities of the home include a Four Seasons Sunroom/family room; a stone and vertical grain, fir wood-burning fireplace with disappearing plasma TV above the mantel; high quality Canyon Creek cabinets; granite countertops; cherry and tile floors; sound system; steam shower and large jetted tubs; a composite deck; and accessory dwelling unit.