Accessible Community Counselling and Employment Services, Toronto.
What does ACCES stand for?
ACCES stands for Accessible Community Counselling and Employment Services (Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCES
We have 10 other meanings of ACCES in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Canada Cultural and Economic Partnership
- Ansteorra Credit Card Event Payment System
- Accolate Clinical Experience and Pharmacoepidemiology Trial (pediatrics)
- Accupril Canadian Clinical Evaluation and Patient Teaching (clinical study)
- Adair County Communities Educational Partnerships for Technology
- Algorithms for Critical Care Enteral and Parenteral Therapy (research project)
- American College of Cardiology Evaluation of Preventive Therapeutics (cardiology)
- Ammonia Cracking for Clean Electric Power Technology (alternative fuel project; European Commission)
- A Curriculum for Children's Effective Peer and Teacher Skills (education)
- Australian Catholic Commission for Employment Relations (Australia)
- Advanced Cryptologic Carry-On Exploitation System
- African Canadian Continuing Education Society (Kenya)
- APIU Common Communications Enhanced Software Segment
- Army Civilian Career Evaluation System
- Army Command & Control Evaluation System
- ASIC 0.5 Micron CMOS
- Attenuating Custom Communication Earpiece System
- Automated Command & Control Evaluation System
- Accès des Femmes À La Formation, À l'emploi et À l'auto-Emploi (French)
- Andean Countries Cocoa Export Support Opportunity (World Cocoa Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a number of resources available, including agencies such as the Accessible Community Counselling and Employment Services (ACCES), the Centre for Foreign-Trained Professionals and Trades People (CFTPT) and the Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI).
Marie; Accessible Community Counselling and Employment Services, Toronto; and Club 2000 Niagara Inc.