Anderson's OpEd was prompted by Governor Christie's decision last October to terminate construction of the new trans-Hudson rail tunnel known as Access to the Region's Core (ARC).
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Access to the Region's Core
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas River Basin Water Forum
- America's Roast Beef Yes Sir!
- Abnormal Retinal Correspondence (ophthalmology)
- Aboriginal Resource Consultants (Perth, NB, Canada)
- Aboriginal Rights Coalition (Australia)
- Academic Resource Center
- Academic Resource Coordinator
- Academy of Richmond County (Augusta, GA)
- Accelerating Rate Calorimetry
- Access Recovery Charge (telecommunications fee)
- Accident Repair Centre (various locations)
- Accident Review Committee (various locations)
- Accounting Requirements Code
- Accounts Receivable Check
- Accounts Receivable Conversion (banking; aka check conversion)
- Accueil, Rencontre, Communaute (UK)
- Acorn Resource Centre (UK)
- Acoustic Research Center
- Acquisition and Restoration Council (Florida)
- Acquisition Review Committee/Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Christie ended plans to build the Access to the Region's Core tunnel under the Hudson River--a decision that won him many critics, including U.
The agency also owns the 16-acre World Trade Center site in Lower Manhattan and is a partner in the Access to the Region's Core tunnel project.
The project, known as Access To The Region's Core (ARC) Tunnel, had a two-week grace period after Christie first terminated the project, citing cost overruns.