In 2002, the program will focus on three key areas: access to opportunities for M/WBEs; second-tier; and developing new capabilities of current suppliers.
What does A2O stand for?
A2O stands for Access to Opportunities (young women's support program; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A2O
- Access to Leisure
- Assessing to Learn
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation
- Access to Media (advertising firm)
- Application to Machine
- Alpha-2-Macroglobulin Pseudogene
- Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Receptor
- A Second Mario Thing (Super Mario Brothers)
- Africa 2000 Network
- Adelaide to Outback (Australia)
- Apples to Oranges
- Alternative2punk (music website)
- Application to Person
- ATLASS II+
- Advanced Alloys and Production Processes
- Air Force Weather Annual Programming Plan
- ASCII to Postscript Converter
- Approach to Quality (descriptor for problem solving logic)
- Assessment to Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key is access to opportunities and the ability to diversify your investment.