STUDENTS from Access to Music Birmingham were flying the flag for the West Midlands at Liverpool Sound City.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Access to Music (UK music education organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Ambient Temperature Life Test
- Antigua Trades and Labour Union
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia Virus
- All-Terrain Litter Vac
- A Thousand Miles (Vanessa Carlton song)
- A Toda Maquina (Spanish: Full Steam Ahead; Mexican film)
- Able Toast Master (now Advanced Toastmaster)
- Abstinence 'Till Marriage
- Abstract Test Method (ISO 9646-1)
- Acceptance Test Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Music Generation chairman Dr Tony O Dalaigh said: "It means we can provide access to music education which is currently unavailable to the majority of children, as well as employment for musicians in their locality.
This resolution expresses the view of the Congress that studying music helps kids achieve in school and supports the industry's efforts to make sure that all children have access to music study as part of a quality education," said Mary Luehrsen, director of public affairs and government relations, NAMM.