A six-year study by the New Hampshire Access to Justice Commission shows that the need for legal services for the poor and disabled increased dramatically while there was an equally dramatic cut in resources over the past five years.
What does AJC stand for?
AJC stands for Access to Justice Commission (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AJC
We have 73 other meanings of AJC in our Acronym Attic
- African Journal of Biomedical Research (University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria)
- American Junior Bull Riders Association
- American Journal of Business Studies (International Academy of Business and Economics)
- Amicale Jean-Baptiste Salis (aircraft museum; France)
- Association of Japanese Business Studies
- Australian Jersey Breeders Society (dairy cattle)
- Australian Journal of Biological Sciences
- All Japan Brain Tumor Registry
- Aberdeen Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Abergavenny Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- African Judo Championship (martial arts)
- Alaska Judicial Council (Anchorage, AK)
- Alton Judo Club (martial arts; Alton, Hampshire, UK)
- American Jewelry Chain Co. (est. 1927)
- American Jewish Committee
- American Jewish Congress
- Anderson Junior College (Singapore)
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College (Singapore)
- Apostolic Johannite Church (Gnostic Christian Church; various locations)
- Arabian Jockey Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million among the state Development Finance Authority, the Access to Justice Commission, and two law schools at the University of Arkansas.
The company's legal department and the Wal-Mart Foundation also announced a $115,000 donation to Legal Aid of Arkansas and the Arkansas Access to Justice Commission.
The forms are meant to help the four out of five people who qualify for legal aid but do not receive it, said Harry Reasoner, chairman of the Texas Access to Justice Commission.