Canada) present a multidisciplinary collection of papers that consider the question of civil access to justice in Canada for middle income earners, i.
What does A2J stand for?
A2J stands for Access to Justice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A2J
- America's Second Harvest
- Access to Independence (California)
- Access to Information
- Acquirer to Issuer (payment cards)
- Aspire to Inspire (Christian community)
- Assess to Improve
- Association des Ingénieurs de l'Isty (French association)
- Advanced Architectures in Intelligent Medical Instrumentation
- Automated Application for Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Automated Assistance with Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- According to John (band)
- Addicted to Jesus
- Access to Justice and Legal Needs (Law and Justice Foundation; Australia)
- Able to Know
- Access 2 Knowledge (Art and Heart In the Information Age)
- Access 2000 (Microsoft database application)
- Agency 2000 (State Farm Insurance)
- Access 2000 Macro Virus
- A2L Consulting (litigation; Alexandria, VA)
- Access to Leisure
Samples in periodicals archive:
President Patil said that the objective of access to justice is intricately linked with the mains and ability of the citizens including the poor who have a right to legal recourse.
Although promotion of access to justice is one of Lord Justice Jackson's key aims, there are significant concerns that the implementation of some of his proposals will have the reverse effect.
Introduction The access to justice activities discussed in this article took place in the context of Indonesia's democratization process.