There is a danger that company growth plans will continue to be curtailed unless businesses have access to finance which reflects order books, rather than invoicing or guaranteed by personal assets.
What does A2F stand for?
A2F stands for Access to Finance (International Finance Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A2F
We have 1 other meaning of A2F in our Acronym Attic
- Agree to Disagree
- Analog To Digital
- Attention to Detail
- Airmen against Drunk Driving (US Air Force)
- Association des Doctorants et Docteurs du LSIS (French)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (communication protocol)
- Access to Excellence
- Actual to Expected
- Advise, Assist, and Enable
- Anywhere to Everywhere
- Acts 2 Fellowship (Christian group; University of California, Berkeley)
- Grumman Intruder Attack Bomber, later A6
- America's Second Harvest
- Access to Independence (California)
- Access to Information
- Acquirer to Issuer (payment cards)
- Aspire to Inspire (Christian community)
- Assess to Improve
- Association des Ingénieurs de l'Isty (French association)
- Advanced Architectures in Intelligent Medical Instrumentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership's Access to Finance Business Group says there is a definite need for this type of support for SMEs.
In 2008, ITC responded to this problem with an Access to Finance for SMEs programme designed to bridge the gap between SMEs and financial institutions.
Mrs Foster believes the fund will address a gap in the market for access to finance by complementing existing sources, including banks venture capital and private equity finance.
BEIRUT: The World Bank urged MENA's financial sector to contribute more significantly toward generating 50-70 million jobs needed over the next 10 years, warning that restricted access to finance exposed region's already shaky economic and political stability.
VIDEO games trade association TIGA says the Government needs to help firms find access to finance so the sector can grow.
ISLAMABAD, July 01, 2011 (Balochistan Times): International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, is helping improve access to finance and support the growth of small businesses in Pakistan through an agreement with Habib Bank to expand the banks small business lending programs.