The Bankers Association for Foreign Trade is an association of banking institutions that sponsors the Access to Export Capital Program (AXCAP), a national listing of banks and other companies involved in trade finance.
What does AXCAP stand for?
AXCAP stands for Access to Export Capital Program (Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Airman, Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- AxcessBoarding (est. 2005; sports simulation)
- Airborne/Air Expendable Bathythermograph
- Axial-Ratio Bandwidth
- Add Cross-Connect Card
- Antenna Carrier (telecommunications)
- Aortic Cross-Clamping (vascular surgery)
- Architecture X Construction (French architecture firm)
- Axess Code (French band)
- Chief Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician (Naval Rating)
- Master Chief Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician (Naval Rating)
- Airborne Expendable Current Profiler
- Axmedis Content Processing Area
- Senior Chief Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician (Naval Rating)
- Airborne eXpendable Conductivity-Temperature-Depth (sensing device)
- Alexandra, PLC (UK)
- Alexandroupolis, Greece (Airport Code)
- Auxiliary Drum
- Applied XML (Extensible Markup Language) Developer Conference
- Apache XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Development Kit