The company says that this extensive touring schedule demonstrates its commitment to providing opportunities for people of all ages to have access to excellence in dance performance and participation.
What does ATE stand for?
ATE stands for Access to Excellence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATE
We have 129 other meanings of ATE in our Acronym Attic
- Additive Two DMARD (Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drug) Therapy (immunology)
- Am There Doing That
- Around the Dinner Table (eating disorders forum)
- Attention Dial Tone
- Automated Technical Data Tracking system
- Agricultural Technology Development and Transfer Project (Rwanda; USAID)
- Advanced Technology Demonstration Vehicle
- Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- A-Tech Enterprises, Inc. (Amarillo, TX)
- Access to Energy (newsletter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This, together with the cuts, means most children in the city will not have access to excellence in the arts that the Labour council and previous Labour governments have developed.
The Open Weekend, which takes place from July 24 to 26, is a series of events across Britain enabling access to excellence in the arts, culture and sport designed to celebrate the fact there are three years to go until the London Games.
This award is a vindication of our programme of access to excellence for all," he said
In a presidential election determined by moral values, a virtually jobless economic recovery, global terrorism and Iraq, community colleges may lament that issues from access to excellence did not assume more prominent roles.
This campaign has had the thematic title Access to Excellence from the start.